Thursday 12 August 2010

Fun Times

Well, my cousins have left. While they were here we had lots of fun in the creek, played fun games, and got some gardening done.

We planted quite a few brassicas while Jether was here. Kale, Brussels Sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, chinese cabbage. I also planted some rye and vetch in a few places.

We also worked on the rototiller. We took off the pull string, retied it, put it back in, but the spring that pulls the cord back in everytime was a little loose. So, today we redid it, the pull string is working wonderfully. Besides that we were not able to get much more done on the tiller. I think it is probably water in the gas, but I'm not sure. I am hoping that I can clean out the gas line and see if that helps.

We did get some brush cleared, and cut down a poplar tree that was 70ft tall, and 18" in diameter with axes.

Well, I'd better go.


English Vintner

No comments:

Post a Comment