Tuesday 7 February 2012

Spring, or is it Winter?

It's hard to tell what exactly the season it is right now in NC. We've had it quite mild, December got pretty cold several nights, but January was quite warm. No snow yet, though I'm still holding on to the chance that we'll get a little snow storm in late Feb. or March that will make winter fun.

Lately it's been rather warmish and rainy, and many people are saying how much they like the warm weather. Here's what I say to them:

I'd rather see the Sunrise and have a frost, than have it warm and raining. At least in the month of February.

Gardening plans are making their way around my head, I still haven't ordered seeds, though I have lots left over from last year's so I won't be ordering many.


English Vintner

No comments:

Post a Comment