Monday 3 January 2011

A New Year

Well well, last year was good. The most time in one year I have ever spent with my cousin, even more so than in 2007 when we saw eachother for two weeks. Total amount of days...I would guess at least 20 days, spring break, August, and we saw him in June, and all the other short breaks he came to my house. Good times. My garden wouldn't be the way it is without him, I am muchly greatful.

Last year I grew alot, spiritually, and hope to do so even more this year, and the years to come.

This year, I have a lot of school to do. I have concentrated it down to fewer crops, main crops. I also plan to incorporate some things. If I can I would like to get a few copper tools. The newest thing I've been reading about by Viktor Schauberger. Also Sea Crop. I hope to see my yields expand more than last year. I have 1 year of fairly intense gardening under me.

I have many plans that I would like to do, but probably won't be able to do them.

We will see what this year brings.

English Vintner

No comments:

Post a Comment