Saturday 15 January 2011

Magnetic Water Trap


If I didn't have so much going on in my life right now, I would have made this by now. I guess that is not all that it is, I have not decided what trap would be best. I would like to incorporate the speaker magnets that I have.

The water, though it could be called elixir of life, is not a fast healing drink/magic potion. Rather, it works slowly, over time, healing your body from the first, and going back.

If you are serious about making one of these, or want to read more, go to this link. I've only read part of the diaries (spent 4 hours reading), but they are good.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/twdiary.htm

Here is also on making a vortex trap.http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/Vortrap.htm

Subtle energies is a great place to go to research about water traps and ORMUS.

English Vintner

1 comment:

  1. The first image is of a vortex trap, one with clear plastic like that is going to cost more to put together.

    The second image is of m-state water. The water collected from the trap. Milky looking.

    ReplyDelete