Saturday 3 April 2010

Change

Well, I am cosolidating all of my blogs onto this one. The other blogs I have were/are coffee roasting, gardening, life, and soda making.

I will still keep the other blogs around just to have incase someone wants some information about something I wrote on them.

Spring is here and I am ready for it! What am I planting? Well, here is a list:
Roots
parsnips
carrots (3 different kinds)
white beets
onions
shallots
celery (yes, in the root family)

Brassicas
Cabbage (2 kinds)
Broccoli (2 kinds)
Cauliflower (2 kinds)
Rutabaga (yup, in the brassica family)
Chinese Cabbage

Legumes
Peas (3 different kinds)
Beans (4-5 different kinds)
Fava Beans

Misc.
Watermelons
Muskmelons
Cantaloupe
Zucchini
Squash (3-4 different kinds)
Tomatoes (2-3 different kinds)
Lettuce (3 different kinds, head and leaf lettuce)
Spinach
Cucumbers

Herbs/Flowers
Bee Balm
Zinnias
Thyme
Basil (4-5 different kinds!)
Oregano
Lemon Balm
Garlic
Horehound
and more

I am doing deep beds. I hope to post more on deep beds. I will also post a few essays that I have done for fun on gardening and such.

Well, I have a long day ahead of me. Lots to plant, water, weed in the garden! I roasted coffee this morning. Sticky Buns will be made tonight in preparation for tomorrow breakfast. I have not made soda in a long time. But I have sassafras roots and birch twigs that make an excellent extract for it that I will make soon!

God bless,
English Vintner

No comments:

Post a Comment